Saturday, June 4, 2011

Where to start?

Well lets start off with an introduction! My name is Shannon, I am from the beautiful wine country in Santa Rosa, California and I will be soon be an exchange student in Rotenburg (Wuemme) in Germany! I will be going with Rotary and if you didn't get the www. address it means I am from district 5130 and will be going to 1850. I really couldn't be more exited for this opportunity. This blog is for everyone that got me to where I am today and where I will be in 2 months. I have already heard from two of my host families in Germany so far and i feel so lucky to know how great they are. Above is the first house I will be staying in. It is everything i could have asked for and more. I have really been stressing about the language because for me I think that will be the biggest immediate change once I get there. I will update this blog with things i find important and fun and also I will post the E-mails I send to people in Rotary.
To anyone I don't know reading this blog I hope it helps with your travels to Germany or experience as an exchange student (through any program).

No comments:

Post a Comment