Sunday, June 19, 2011

Awkward pause...

Whenever I hang out with anyone other that my immediate family, they usually only talk about my exchange. Don't get me wrong I love talking about it but I don't love talking about it when they really aren't interested.  I think that people think it is only polite to ask my about my exchange and I don't the edict it just seems thats all peole ask me about. I feel a disconnect from my friends and I'm sure they feel the same. It is weird knowing that you wont be going to school or seeing these people again for a year.
School has been ok. I like my German class I just have to get used to all the extra work in the summer. My english class is kind of sucking the life out of me and I almost wish i only took one class but i know it will be worth it.

2 comments: