Saturday, August 6, 2011

Before I fly I'll say goobye

Yeah that's right! It is now 3 days before I leave and I could not be more excited. Last weekend some of my friends threw me a going away party that was really fun! They are great friends and I know that they will be here when I get back.
I am almost done packing! There are only a few more things that need to be tucked away before I am ready to go. I am taking one check in luggage, one carry on and a backpack. When I look at whats in there is all I need and then some.
Yesterday I purchased a new camera. Samsung wb210! It is fantastic with its touchscreen and all. I can't wait to capture all the fantastic moments I have this next week and year.
This is my last post before I leave this beautiful place in California. Here are some pictures I took in my backyard yesterday with my new camera.






Again, thank you so much Rotary for everything you have done to make this possible, I wont let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment