Wednesday, September 14, 2011







Ohh gosh well this last week has been crazy good! I just spent the week in Italy! Both of my host parents are teachers so they took their class on a trip through Italy for a week just for fun. The whole week we stayed in Peschiera in a little camping place of the Garda Lake.
Day 1: Verona!
Day 2: Sirmione
Day 3: Padua
Day 4: Venedig (Venice)
Day 5: A long walk to the next town over and some time at the beach.
Day 6: Free day where we went to the breach and walked around town.
I'm not sure if that is all right because we did so much in that week but you get the idea.



This had to have been one of the best trips I have ever been on and it is all thanks to my wonderful host parents! we all go home on Fridays and then on Saturday I had to go straight to Rotary orientation and sleepover.
Then! Monday (today) I just had my first German class. So like I said a great and crazy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment